Sunday, May 1, 2016

#FloridaLife


If you live in Florida or have come to visit you know what #floridalife is about.

1. A beach ain't never too far away.
2. What the hell is a winter?
3. Humidity is just life. (It's the reason I have locs. My hair won't stay straight. lol)

My Florida living was good and wet this weekend because I hit the beach and the pool.

& my tan is so serious right now.

We went to St. Pete beach, which is about a 40 minute drive from where I live and it was well worth it. Addie and I had a girls day with my best friend and one of her friends. The water was absolutely beautiful, the waves were perfect and the weather was not scorching hot.

floating in that cool water felt so great... like drinking an ice cold glass of water. Refreshing.

 I could not stop smiling.

we built a sand castle and swam for a few hours than headed back to The Bay.










 Today, we went to the pool and it was slightly miserable for me.
.


We drove 40 minutes to my husbands moms house to swim at her pool (that way Addison could play with her cousins). That drive was not enjoyable, and I did not want to get in the pool because I did not have a change of clothes. The sun was beaming and I could feel the heat from the sun on my face, as if I was sitting in front of an open door oven.








My two darlings on the other hand, had a great time swimming and splashing each other while I watched from the sidelines.


Next weekend we are definitely going back to the beach!

#floridalife

How do you people who live away from the coast do it? I need the beach in my life!

1 comment :

  1. Can't miss what you've never had! I've only been the beach once and that was in Florida (I honestly can't remember the city). I'd love for my children to see the beach but I can live with it or without. We've got gross lakes and ponds to keep us company lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo