Wednesday, April 20, 2016

That moment when you read a quote and realize you ain't sh*t

You ever read a quote and be like...




Dang, that's me right there.

I do exactly what this quote says not to do.


This morning the culprit that filled me with guilt is this quote right here about making excuses:

























like... What the hell man. I need to get it together


I'm the queen of making a good excuse. Especially when it comes to a job that I despise.
I am the person who will take a mile when given an inch and i'll look at my boss like

       "What are you going to do about it? I had to do what I had to do *insert good excuse*"





I have had a bad habit of starting things in my life and not continuing them because I lose interests or I become too busy, but this quote really hit home for me because it says opportunity won't always be around. Sometimes you have to tackle things right away before it's too late and you are looking back like

            "Damn.. I wish I would have given my all to *insert goals*... Instead of making excuses about why I can't"

I can almost guarantee (speaking from experience here people), that your family and friends (the ones who actually listen to you and love you) will remind you that you should have went for it instead of making excuses like a child.





NO ONE wants to get THAT LOOK..

when your family and friends believed in you more than you did and all you did was make excuses and fail.

Get it together people!
we have opportunities to go after. No more excuses.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo