Monday, January 25, 2016

Goodnight



Hey people ... I'm basically coming through for an update because I had my two days off of work, so I figured I mine as well slide thru my own website before another work week of hell starts.
On my days off I took Addie outside to ride her tricycle and she can actually ride the thing the correct way now! In the past she would pedal backwards and fall to the floor crying because obviously she was not getting anywhere back pedaling. Now I think it might be time for a big girl bike with training wheels.


I'm actually about to get all of my clothes ready for work tomorrow so I can sleep in til 7AM. I wish I worked the night shift every other day but for now it'll be early days and lots of coffee. Apparently I have to work overtime for the next 2 weeks which absolutely sucks and I will definitely see how I can get out of that. I need to get off the computer now so I can call my husband and tell him to pick up something to eat and just get my life together tonight.



Goodnight

2 comments :

  1. Getting up early is hard but for a steady schedule I would probably switch my job.I work in retail so every day it's a different schedule and that is no fun when you are preggo or with kids! Hope you find some enjoyment in your job for the rest of its span :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. River refused to use the pedals when we got him a trike. He used his feet like a Flintstones car. Overtime sucks but extra money is always good!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo