Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Quotes to start off the last week of the year





Quotes & scriptures to start off the last week of the year. How is it already the last week of the year!? It was just October. & now we are a few days from January.

Before I share the quotes and scriptures I'd like to share a bit about the past few weeks of my life. I
I've been working a lot and thinking a lot. Things have been more calm in my life because I have not been hanging around so many people lately. I have not been caught up in socializing with people who are wrong for me. What's most important is focusing on close friends and family and my goals.
 I really want to focus on my goals this year and my soul




I think the best part of my year has been my little family. We have loved and fought and grown . They are everything to me.
This is a quick post...but I'm currently cuddling with my baby and husband and I have to be up by 9am.. It's 1am right now.

Enjoy the rest of your week my people.



All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney


I have the opportunity, once more to right some wrongs, to pray for peace, to plant some trees, and sing more joyful songs - William Arthur Wade


For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!


To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven – Ecclesiastes 3:1


In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.  Proverbs 16:9

1 comment :

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo