Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What I'm cooking tomorrow. Recipes & #thanksgivingclapback

I hope ya'll are all having a great Thanksgiving eve with family and lots of food.
I've been home all day looking all types of rough while laughing and prepping food with family.
So far I have been chosen to make the black eyed peas and mashed potatoes, white rice and yellow rice.

 photo 82cb7508-2b14-4681-9544-7a378c4e92f3_zps4pcxjbah.jpg

I want everything to be perfectioni'm praying that everything will be delicious, we all know how family can be. My family will talk mad shit :D and I don't want to have to use some of these thanksgiving clap back lines I've read on twitter!
I found 2 recipes that I want to try this year , check out the deliciousness below.





Photo's courtesy of Thekitchn.com and

I'm not going to lie, I get nervous about cooking for my family some times because they can be critical as all hell. If you read any of those hilarious #thanksgivingwithblackfamilies or #thanksgivingclapback tweets I am telling you, that's exactly how it goes down in my family. I could cook the perfect chicken and at least one person will be off to the side whispering "That chicken was too spicy".
Regardless of what people say, thanksgiving clapbacks have to be limited because I want to keep the peace and have the wonderful day with my family.
#Thanksgivingclapback & #Thanksgivingwithblackfamilies has been giving me life for the past couple days, here are a few of my favorites.



 photo a1987d3b-3954-4632-9415-e2c6512d5dfe_zpsictz5ain.png


 photo e3ca777e-a24f-4a12-96cf-778571310f42_zpswdecq2tt.png

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving! Enjoy your meals and what is truly important in life.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo