Thursday, November 19, 2015

Just another day around town with the family

 photo 11382890-af78-4dae-a78f-add9870da8c2_zpses4jvmix.jpg
Little Miss Addison thinks she is really a super model. I'm checking out her posing skills.

 photo 0d01140a-99c1-4940-8d00-fa1ed6ae89b9_zpsbygic8fs.jpg

When did she get so fiesty. She was hitting more poses than I was!



 photo aca7e1ef-c09c-45c0-a121-38eddb1a9b1b_zpsxzj2leuf.jpg

Daddy and daughter walking ahead.


 photo 1ebc4be1-2ceb-4a07-b556-ec080cdb3513_zps5txdj93v.jpg

More posing. She just loved this artwork.


 photo fdae3412-9e7e-4311-8431-a51f91d6f17d_zpsbvnmq59u.jpg

I was fussing at her because she kept sticking her tongue out at me. Ha.


 photo 7c8a822e-6fec-4ce0-a577-c4f60c28383d_zpsoggjcg8q.jpg

She seriously does not sit still...Ever.

 photo 3649c80b-459a-4537-bf1b-c772022a3772_zpsuvvcpxzh.jpg


Yesterday Addison had a doctors appointment across town. I like the fact that it is located downtown, it gives us a reason to hang out around those parts. You see, we live in the suburbs about 30 minutes away, When we go downtown it is either to party or to handle business. There is a lot to do and see and we get to visit parks that we enjoy. This park pictured above is one that was remodeled, it has a really nice splash pad and dog park. It also has a nice restaurant a few feet away from the park. The first time we came to this park it was sunny, beautiful and many families were out and about. Now it seems like the homeless people have found a hangout spot and they took over much of the park. Homeless people need somewhere to go too..but I did not expect to see as many causing trouble as I did in such a clean,safe family environment. As we walked by, a homeless woman was rolling a blunt and God only knows what else kind of drugs she had on her lap. The homeless woman kept trying to talk to me. I don't have anything against weed, but come on lady go to the side with all of those drugs. I was ready to go home because some guy was down the street cleaning his socks and shoes and this lady is 10 feet away from me with her drugs. REALLY PEOPLE?




6 comments :

  1. Awww, such beautiful photos and family!
    Have a fantastic day!

    Edwige | http:///www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addison is too cute! I love how a touch of sass comes through in these photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I can't see how you can stand her adorableness!!! She's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I can't see how you can stand her adorableness!!! She's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a beautiful family and I absolutely love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress and your little girl is SO cuuuuuuuutre. Sucks about having to share a public space with druggies!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo