Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I have a 2 year old!

My baby turned two last month. She had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese that she thoroughly enjoyed. She was all over Chuck E.
My baby looks like she's almost 3 years old, she's a tall girl for her age. As far as behavior goes she's a bit worse in some ways. Keeping things on a positive note: At least she knows what "time out" means. She's just your typical toddler. She loves to make a mess all day everyday. She likes to talk back to me and try my patience and of course she requires my attention and cuddle time.

My baby is wonderful.
She has surprised me so much this month with the stuff that comes out of her mouth!

We went on a staycation this weekend for my sisters birthday the weekend after Addison's birthday. The place was only about an hour away on the beach and it was so amazing to be out in the warm weather.


3 comments :

  1. So cute!!! It's crazy how quickly the grow up!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo time is flying! Where are the birthday pics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! She's so adorable. Children grow toooooo fast. Before you know it, if she hasn't already, she'll want to do EVERYTHING on her own. Happy Belated to her.

    I hope school is going well for you! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo