Sunday, March 22, 2015

Quotes on a relaxing saturday


We all love Saturday.. Especially when it's beautiful outside like today.

I'm getting a baby break right now so it's a very relaxing day. I'm also catching up on episodes of "Being Mary Jane" which just so happens to have a lot of thought provoking quotes throughout the season. The quotes I posted are quotes made by black women-I found these quotes on a wonderful blog: Happy Black Woman - It's a very uplifting site, visit for more quotes and inspiration.


Which quote is your favorite from this list?



2 comments :

  1. I relate most to number one. I even have a tattoo on my back that says "make yourself"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great quotes! Very inspirational. The Audra Lorde quote is very very meaningful to me at this place in my life. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo