Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Exploring Ybor City with a friend



Me and my best friend decided to go out and walk around Ybor City.
Ybor is a small historic area apart of the Tampa Bay area. We love to go down here and just walk around, go clubbing or bar hopping and of course, enjoy the scenery of the old buildings and brick roads.









My best friend

We are so silly.



So we definitely had a blast. It's important to get away from everything once in a while and have a girls day just like we used to in middle and high school. I felt like I was in high school again (minus the bar & beer)
It was good for my mind to have time without any baby or husband. Away from my apartment complex which starts to feel like a little prison when I stay in too long.







4 comments :

  1. Awwwww this post is sooo cute! You really are a good photographer. Idk why you don't to pose or feel comfy in front of the camera. You are really photogenic girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! You and your friend are total cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look so cute! And you're right, you should definitely get out and have a girls day/night every now and then. Nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Just like Tampa to be cloudy lol Its a great city thou.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo