Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thrifted a Cardigan for Fall


Me & Addie fooled around a little the other day. We went outside,  took a visit to my sisters house and we also went to a thrift store that totally grossed me out! They had a wide variety of stuff in that particular thrift store, you could go there and find literally anything. The gross part was it was one of the more messier smelly thrift stores. But  I took a little time to find something that I like.





She likes to go outside and play in the dirt! I can't stand it.

Here is the cardigan I picked up from the thrift store. It amazingly comfortable and it's heavy-great fabric. I love it because it's my style! I love oversized, slouchy pieces like this one.

After the trip to the thrift store I put on some actual clothes for the heat and went to my sisters place.













5 comments :

  1. lol, the cardigan is actually pretty sha

    now following youn on gfc :)

    www.casiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrlll I'm jealous! Every time you go thrifting you find great stuff. I always come out with jack :(( Take me with you the next time lol. Love both fits. So cuteee and of course little addieee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet sweater! Baby girl is as cute as pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cardigan
    www.theposhintng.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say.
xoxo